Orphaned: all my elementary AppCenter application packages

Hi everybody,

Due to lack of time and interest, I have orphaned the elementary
AppCenter applications I have maintained so far:

- agenda (simple todo-list)
- appeditor (GUI .desktop file and menu editor)
- dippi (display DPI / scaling factor calculator)
- harvey (visual WCAG color contrast compliance checker)
- notejot (simple sticky notes, needs an update to 2.6.x series to fix bugs)
- sequeler (GUI database manager with libgda backend, supports
connecting to MariaDB / MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, etc.)

I no longer use any of those applications and do not have time or
interest to maintain them further. If somebody wants to pick them up,
they should be in good shape and up-to-date - with the exception of
notejot, which should be updated to the latest version.

Fabio