Proposing Container Performance Monitoring Toolkit for Podman - Need Review

Hey folks,

I write this to let you know that there has been this decoupled container performance monitoring toolkit that I have written for Docker, which you can find here https://github.com/t0xic0der/supervisor-driver-service (the API service) and here https://github.com/t0xic0der/supervisor-frontend-service (the web frontend). I am proposing a Podman counterpart of it with improvements and bug fixes to it as a project to be developed to complement Podman by providing a monitoring tool with easier learning curve and effective usage.

You can find the links to the screenshots here https://github.com/t0xic0der/supervisor-driver-service/wiki/Screenshots (the API service) and here https://github.com/t0xic0der/supervisor-frontend-service/wiki/Screenshots (the web frontend) if you're all packed but you are requested to kindly review this idea on the basis of its need, efficacy and implementation. You can find the proposition ticket here https://pagure.io/mentored-projects/issue/95 if you wish to directly comment there. Thanks in advance!

Looking forward to your responses.

Regards,
Akashdeep Dhar
t0xic0der