Re: COMMERCIAL - Bosch - Architect

George Bastin writes:

Sorry Marius, it is not a violation of any law.

Right. By the way, banning everyone from an organization from using a mailing list: that's not a violation of any law, either. It would also not be a violation of any law to notify administrators of other mailing lists what a certain organization tends to use mailing lists for. This will also be perfectly legal.

You address is on a public mailing list, which anyone in the world can contact.

A "public mailing list" is not a synonym for being open to "anyone in the world can" to send any message, on any topic, to the mailing list. I'm wondering what you would think about me sending a picture of my cute kitty- cat to this mailing list. Would that be appropriate? How come? After all, this is a public mailing list, and that's the only justification you offered for your action, quote: this is a "public mailing list". There were no further constraints. So, if this is good enough for your email, it should be good enough for my email too, with a picture of my kitty-cat.