fedrtc.org - feedback needed

Hi all,

In 2020 I made an update of https://fedrtc.org and the updated
reSIProcate packages are mostly complete, so people can run it or adapt
it as they please.

I can see that 68 people have created accounts there and tried it.

Would anybody have time to test it and give me feedback if it works for
you or not?

It asks you to authenticate with FAS and then you need to create a
different password (not FAS password) just for SIP.  The passwords are
hashed but please imagine they are not, don't use the same password you
use for FAS or anything else, I'm genuinely not interested in harvesting
your passwords.

Other people can also call you anonymously from https://freephonebox.net
- they need to use the address user@xxxxxxxxxx not user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can give people URLs like this, replacing USER with your login:

https://freephonebox.net/?dial=USER%40fedrtc.org&video=true

Regards,

Daniel