Is there interest in Quantum computing in Fedora?

Hi,

I've recently been experimenting with Quantum computing and learning
about its uses and benefits. There are currently libraries available
in python to experiment with this technology so I thought it would be
interesting to see if others in the community were working in this
area.

I've checked and there is no #fedora-quantum so I've created it, and
if there's enough interest maybe we can form a SIG and get some
working projects going together. I'd love to throw some ideas around
to see how we can use this technology.

For the moment, I'm concentrating on getting the QISKIT [1] libraries
packaged in Fedora. I should hopefully have some updates together for
this very soon.

Thanks, hope to see you in #fedora-quantum,
Stephen

[1] https://github.com/Qiskit/qiskit