Fedora Objective Proposal: Community Outreach Revamp

Hi all. This isn't strictly a development announcement, since this
particular objective isn't directly development related, but I wanted to
make sure it got all of your attention and feedback.

Fedora Objectives are 12-18 month goals selected by the Fedora Council with
community input. They're areas where we want to put special focus and
resources in the medium term. Sometimes, they represent technical work
that's bigger than a single Fedora Change. But, as with this one, they can
represent other plans for the project.

This proposal is at:

   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Objectives/CommunityOutreachRevamp

Please read and provide feedback in this thread over the next two weeks:

  https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/fedora-objective-proposal-community-outreach-revamp/25928

Thank you!

--
Matthew Miller