Radeon with 64k page size (ppc64 and others)

We did some more troubleshooting of AMD Radeon issues on ppc64

As with Nouveau, it looks like a change from 64k to 4k page size got it
working again with RX 5700.  I suspect it will be similar for RX 6800 if
we can get some of them, they are a good complement for the compute power.

The issue is page size, not ppc64

Vikings[1] in Germany are about to launch their European Talos II
workstations so there will be more users and many will want to try
Fedora as this is the place to get newest versions of stuff.

How would people feel about making 4k the default page size for
workstation users?

Given that the default file system, Btrfs, is sensitive to page size and
there are not so many GPUs outside of those vendors mentioned above, I
feel this is a compelling issue.

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://store.vikings.net/openpower