Re: What happened to pup?

James Sylvester a Ãcrit :

Today, in a more refreshed mood, I looked at my dog Spot, who
gleefully chases snakes, but had been unable to help, yesterday. The problem? A missing python library effecting both up2date and
yum. Spot's to old to obtain a pup, but I am not.

So how would a pup have helped you ? It would have been as broken as up2date and yum by the missing lib.

Something like pup would clearly help some people, but even if it's implemented perfectly it won't fix every unrelated problem there is under the sun.

--
Nicolas Mailhot