Re: Syngrafias - AsciiDocs Collaboration Tool for Fedora Documentation Maintainers, Available for testing

Hey Matthew!

> This is super, super cool!

We are so glad to know that you liked the idea. :)

> One suggestion I have is to start in the simpler "Unity" mode rather than
> the "Cellular" one by default. Also, in the Cellular one, provide a button
> or something to add a new cell rather than requiring the menu item -- it
> took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out how to start typing.

Noted. We would make the "Unity Mode (ADOC)" as the default and give users the choice to move on to a much more sophisticated "Cellular Mode". Also, in order to add cells we are working on "Tabs UI" that we would love for you to take a look. You can find the preview of it here at https://github.com/t0xic0der/syngrafias/pull/87#issuecomment-752829071 and this makes adding cells and working on them a breeze.

> As an end-state goal, I'd love to so anyone clicking "edit" on a page on
> the
> docs site got this editor!

Sounds like an awesome plan to me. What do you say @nasirhm?

Thank you for taking the time out to review the public preview and suggesting the
changes. Wish you a very happy 2021! :D

Regards,
Akashdeep Dhar
t0xic0der