Re: Syngrafias - AsciiDocs Collaboration Tool for Fedora Documentation Maintainers, Available for testing

Hey Benson,

Thank you so much for taking some time out to check the public preview.

> Nice. Consider using a
> temporary domain name for this. For example from
> Freenom.

We are considering a domain name for it and would surely keep you posted, should we obtain one.

There are libraries for websockets in Go but with much divisive community support for each. When it comes to Python, we are using the excellent websockets library created by @aaugustin. (But yes, we are keeping our eyes on a Go rewrite down-the-line for speedup and efficiency should the Python implementation feel heavy)

> A link to an Asciidoc cheatsheet maybe a good
> tip to have. Examples include:
> https://powerman.name/doc/asciidoc
> https://www.writethedocs.org/guide/writing/asciidoc/
> One could also create one, but the tips and documentation section seems
> not to be currently available at
> https://github.com/t0xic0der/syngrafias

We do have general usability documentation as a part of the help and support topics which was introduced as of https://github.com/t0xic0der/syngrafias/pull/88 but adding an Asciidoc cheatsheet sound like an awesome idea. I have filed a feature request ticket here at https://github.com/t0xic0der/syngrafias/issues/91 which you can track for your reference and this would be prioritized.

Thank you for taking your time out to review the public preview and suggesting the changes. Wish you a very happy 2021! :D

Regards,
Akashdeep Dhar
t0xic0der