Orphaning python-pykafka

Hello,

Recently, I picked the python-pykafka package, since it was orphaned. Unfortunately, upon closer inspection I noticed it has been neglected quite a bit.

During the build process, it would download several dependencies via "pip" which were not listed as BuildRequires in the SPEC file. 3 of them are not packaged for Fedora at all (python-xxhash, python-parametrized, python-lz4tools), one of which is incorrectly listed in the upstream requirements.txt file (python-parametrized exists, but the latest version is 0.1, not 0.7 as the requirements.txt file wants).

To make matters worse, it seems like both the upstream and several of the dependencies are dead/abandoned.

I'm orphaning the package, since it doesn't make sense to keep it.

Incidentally, there is https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/python-kafka, which was retired, but the upstream is alive so I might pick this one up.

Cheers,
Andy