Re: GitLab AMA Topic Follow Up: Branches

Am 13.12.20 um 17:18 schrieb Aoife Moloney:
Hiding branches
- Question: Is it possible to hide these retired branches from the UI?
Say, hide branch names with f30 or lower?
     - Answer: This is not possible currently

I think it would be more useful (also in the general sense) to make "inactive" branches less visible. Many projects keep ancient branches but these are not really relevant for most users so gitlab might want to make these less visible in the UI (I don't think they do this currently). The same concept could be applied to EOL Fedora branches.

I really dislike the idea of "hiding" old branches completely.

I hope you have been finding this concentrated topic email useful and
informative.

Yes, thank you very much. (Though it seems there is a lot of work to be done until gitlab could replace pagure/dist-git for Fedora.)

Felix