Re: Fedora 34 Change: GitRepos-master-to-main (Self-Contained Change)

On src.fp.o, could we inject a custom message when someone trys to fetch/clone a master branch via pagure-dist-git ?

Something like "this branch is deprecated, more info on https://foo.bar";

20/12/11 08:15(e)an, Pierre-Yves Chibon igorleak idatzi zuen: