Dell XPS 13 9310 Fingerprint Driver

Hello. I want to buy myself Dell XPS 13 9310 (2020). The unit will arrive in few weeks, so I used the time to ask this questio. It has a fingerprint sensor Goodix 27c6:533c. But official driver is for Ubuntu and no RPM. There is a post how to install it, but replacing packages' files is very likely to break after update.
Post link: https://aboutcher.co.uk/2020/10/goodix-fingerprint-reader-on-fedora-linux/

It is absolutely unecessary to do write to modules.alias, I think.

That Ubuntu package has a TOD library, which enables to use OEM drivers but there is no TOD for fedora. It would be nice to do TOD libfprint package, which provides libfprint (so no ugly replacements which will disappear after update) and that driver package or make it one package.

If it can be possible, can someone please make good, quality and nice RPM(s), which I have to install and and "at the drop of the hat" run into GNOME Settings and setup fingerprint? It will help me and many XPS 13 users, because according to reviews, this computer is very good for running Linux (not that one I have, which is Ok, but not very good).

Thank you!