Re: How is the list of emails used for "Email sent to" on bugzilla.redhat.com generated?

On Thu, Nov 26, 2020 at 01:24:13PM +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:
> * Marcin Dulak:
>
> > The individual email recipients used for "Email sent to" are not
> > included in the given bug "CC list", and the only other email in the
> > bug settings seems to be "extras-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".
>
> > How/why are those additional email addresses added?

extras-qa is a old placeholder that we should be dropping gradually over
time. :) See a thread on this list from eariler this year.

> It's possible to watch other Bugzilla accounts.  I've always assumed
> that those other Cc:s come are the result of people watching the
> extras-qa account, in order to get as much Fedora bug mail as possible.

Yeah, you can watch other accounts.

You can also watch specific components, either by using the bugzilla
interface to say that you want to, or by going to
src.fedpraproject.org and clicking on the 'watch' icon.

kevin