Re: Fedora 34 Change: Route all Audio to PipeWire (System-Wide Change)

Running Rawhide, I don't think there is a need to postpone this, if the PipeWire and PA are easily swap-able and that should be possible next week as far as I understand your plan. That means everybody will be able to switch back to PA if there are issues. That should be good for Rawhide as well as F34.

Vít