Re: Fedora 34 Change: Route all Audio to PipeWire (System-Wide Change)

My reply got a lot longer than I originally planned to write.

TL;DR - Having the software working is just the tip of the iceberg. The other 9/10ths needs to be a concentrated effort on documentation and driving adoption of the new API and not relying on the compatibility layer. Otherwise it will be destined to become the next wayland (12 years on and I'm still having to make custom hacks/changes in my browser just to do screen sharing).