Re: Fedora 34 Change proposal: Remove make from BuildRoot (System-Wide Change)

* Kevin Kofler via devel:

> I would rather wonder whether we really need our default make implementation
> to be extensible in Scheme (the guile22 package). The size of make itself is
> negligible.

gdb-headless also needs Guile, and in most cases, once you use make, you
also end up with debuginfo indexing using GDB.

I'm talking to our debugging team, and we'll figure out what to do
there.  Most likely there is going to be a separate Fedora 34 change
proposal for the Guile dependencies.

Thanks,
Florian
--
Red Hat GmbH, https://de.redhat.com/ , Registered seat: Grasbrunn,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Brian Klemm, Laurie Krebs, Michael O'Neill