Re: Self Introduction: Patrick Vavrina

On 04/11/2020 20:01, Patrick Vavrina wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Patrick with Fedora pseudo: patux.
>
> I am a Fedora Ambassador since 2015 and an enthusiast for Fedora and Red Hat GNU/Linux for 22 years.
>
> Now I would like to contribute as a packager, too. I’m not a developer. My backgrounds are system, infrastructure and databases administration, but development interests me.
>
> It will be a pleasure for me to participate in some projects that are simple for a beginner, then evolving to more complex ones.

I'm also in Switzerland, near EPFL and FIXME.ch and would be happy to
sign your key

If you are interested in doing anything with the reSIProcate package or
FedRTC.org service then I'd be happy to collaborate with you on that.
These things are particularly relevant in the pandemic.

https://rtcquickstart.org

Regards,

Daniel