Fedora Security Team

Hello all,

How are in practice security issues handled in Fedora? Is there an
active security team to help patching those in timely manner? Or is it
responsibility of individual package maintainers only? I've tried to
find some information on that, but the only thing I've found is this
page:

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Security_Team

and few linked from there. And it doesn't look to be very up to date,
for example the last meeting listed there is from 2016, and also mailing
lists are silent.

I don't see also Fedora representative listed on linux-distros[1]
mailing list (but I do see Red Hat, so perhaps there is some information
sharing?).

I ask because in Qubes OS we use Fedora as a default OS in VMs, and
also as a base for the host (dom0) OS. While we do provide security
patches for critical components ourselves, I wonder what is the current
state for the base system.

Best Regards,
Marek Marczykowski-Górecki
Invisible Things Lab