[ELN] Achieved milestone - first installable ELN compose

Hi, all,

this is yet another informational message from the ELN SIG, no action required.

On Monday we achieved a major milestone for the ELN project: we got
the first installable ELN compose artifact.

As many of you know, ELN is the alternative buildroot for Fedora,
where we rebuild Fedora Rawhide sources with disabled %(fedora} and
enabled %{rhel} macro, see [0] for more info. ELN is similar to RHEL,
CentOS and EPEL environments.

In the early discussions of the ELN proposal the concerns were raised
whether it is even possible to get a working system from such
conditionals, without branching and forking too much of the code and
infrastructure. The current result proves that this goal is indeed
achievable.

Of course one needs to be careful with the definition of the term "the
working system". ELN is a development tool, it is not tested and it is
not intended to be used for any Fedora deployments.

But the working installation process provides us a reasonable
baseline, a reference point for the future work.

For more information on how to run ELN environment see [1]

Some additional data on the current state of the buildroot:

SAME: 4588
OLD: 23
NEW: 32
NONE: 20
total: 4665

ELN Buildroot now is defined as 4665 packages. 4588 of them are in
sync with the rawhide, 23 packages are older than rawhide, 32 are
newer and 20 are failed to build (NONE).

Packages can be newer in ELN if they have been built from the tip of
the rawhide branch in dist-git, rather than from the same commit as
the rawhide package.

The up to date state of the ELN per package is published at the docs site [2]
If you(unlike me) have some JavaScript skills and would like to
improve the Status page, check the issue [3]

P.S. gcc11 has not been merged in the ELN Buildroot yet. The work is
tracked in [4]

[0] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/eln/buildroot/
[1] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/eln/deliverables/
[2] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/eln/status/