Re: [ELN] Missing /usr/bin/bzr in ELN (solved, but open questions)

On 10/22/20 1:59 AM, Neal Gompa wrote:
3) When I fix breezy, should I resubmit the eln rebuilds of pip and Python?

No. Just submit to Rawhide and the Jenkins job for ELN will take care
of it for you after it succeeds in Rawhide.
Python and pip succeeded in rawhide already, this is an ELN-only fix.

I mean that their bot listens for packages built in Rawhide and
triggers a rebuild automatically for ELN.

I've just built breezy in rawhide and it an automatic build was triggered in ELN, as expected.

My question however is, whether I shall now build python-pip and later python3.9 in ELN myself or wait for some retry builds (which could take up to <unknown time> to happen in the correct order).

--
Miro Hrončok