Re: Problem opening postscript files in F33

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 8:46 PM José Abílio Matos <jamatos@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
  I found that postscript files that do not open with either evince or okular
in F33 (I am aware that they use poppler as backend so probably the culprit is
here). Evince tells me that it loading the file but it never ends. Okular
accepts the file if I open it using "Import PostScript as PDF".

If I use the ancient gv (ghostviewer) it works.

One example of such a file is https://arxiv.org/ps/cond-mat/0210479

This is not critical in the sense that associating ps files with gv opens the
files immediately although its aesthetics is ancient. :-)

Am I the only seeing this or even using postscript files? :-)

I just tried that ps file you linked, and it actually causes Atril to crash on F32, and I also see an infinite loading on evince with F32.

-Ian

Best regards,
--
José Abílio