bodhi updates stuck in "pending" state

Hi everybody,

To me, it looks like some recent bodhi updates are stuck in "pending"
unintentionally. This might be the result of a bodhi bug that let
release branch updates created from side tags sit in "pending" without
ever going into "testing" state without manually prodding them. This
affects fedora 33, 32, and 31, from what I can tell, see for example,
page 6 of updates in "pending" state:

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/?search=&status=pending&page=6

I commented on a few of the stuck updates to alert the maintainers of
this issue, but that probably won't help for all of them. Should we
push all those "stuck in pending because of bodhi bug" updates to
testing? WDYT?

Fabio