Re: F34 Change: Reduce installation media size by improving the compression ratio of SquashFS filesystem (Self-Contained Change)

Hello,

I filed another change proposal, which is related to the original one:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/OptimizeSquashFSOnDVDByRemovingEXT4FilesystemImageLayer

The new proposal does not change compression parameters of the SquashFS image on DVD.