Re: F33 update stuck for past 6 days in request for testing->stable

On 9/30/20 3:37 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 09:27:33PM +0200, Kalev Lember wrote:
>>
>> Ahh, sure, if the previous package was uninstallable then it should be fine
>> to not use epoch.
>
> I suppose...
>
>> So two options here: a) file a releng ticket (
>> https://pagure.io/releng/issues) and ask them to re-tag the other build, or
>> b) just bump release and rebuild and submit it to bodhi once more.
>
> Go for the releng ticket. I think bodhi may tell you there's a newer
> version and refuse to make your update.

I posed the question on IRC if this fix-up script gets run after freeze
and the answer was it could.  I don't want to get caught with this
again, so I'm in the process of adding epoch and rolling new releases
across the board as it seems like the safest approach.  Just wish I had
done this as I had planned 4+ weeks ago.

Thanks,
Tony