Disabling armv7hl in ELN

Hi All,

When originally conceived, ELN followed all architectures that Fedora
builds for.  The intention here was good but we have discovered that
it is causing some burden for maintainers and there is no underlying
reason for this in the Enterprise context.

I've filed https://github.com/fedora-eln/eln/issues/3 to request that
we disable the armv7hl architecture for ELN.  I believe this will help
retain focus and return resources to the Fedora project that can
otherwise be spent making that architecture as vibrant as possible for
community usecases.

Thank you.

josh