Re: Stateless Debian Project

Hi

pl note that Debian has versions Stable (1-2 yrs....like RHEL 18 months) , testing (yearly), unstable(few months ...like fedora)....

If you really insist on a comparison, Debian unstable is more like Fedora development tree. Fedora project itself does test releases periodically between every major release which has been about every 6 months so far. Updates are provided till the second test release of second subsequent major version following it. You can use Fedora legacy to extend this lifecyle even further

As per RH not enough volunteers ....lots of people other people (me included)... there is lot of potential in the concept..I wrote many mails regarding the status of Stateless Linux and offering to volunteer but .....

You are still welcome to work on it and produce actual code. Fedora extras CVS is open to community contributors

regards
Rahul