packages still requiring ncurses

Hi,

when looking at a recent issue when a change to lorax templates broke
composes for ppc64le and s390x I have found that there are packages
that explicitly require the ncurses package and I wonder if all of these
Requires are correct. Because quite some time ago there was a split so
"ncurses" only contains the tools (tic, tac, reset, ...) and
ncurses-base contains the basic terminfo database and the libs live in
ncurses-libs.

[root@localhost ~]# dnf repoquery --exactdeps --whatrequires ncurses
c-graph-0:2.0.1-4.fc33.ppc64le
fpc-0:3.2.0-2.fc33.ppc64le
frr-0:7.4-1.fc34.ppc64le
nethogs-0:0.8.6-3.fc33.ppc64le
perl-Term-Cap-0:1.17-457.fc33.noarch
quagga-0:1.2.4-16.fc34.ppc64le
testssl-0:3.0.2-2.fc33.noarch
tetrominos-0:1.0.1-7.fc33.ppc64le
varnish-0:6.5.0-1.fc34.ppc64le
wordgrinder-0:0.7.2-5.fc33.ppc64le

perl-Term-Cap calls "infocmp" so it should be there, perhaps reduced to
a weak dep, because it has a fall-back path, but I'm not sure about the
other.

		Dan