systematically comparing stacks across platforms

In my adventures with ppc64el (Talos II, POWER9), I've come across some
issues in things that just don't quite work.

When I'm looking at code I know, such as reSIProcate, it is quite easy
to look at the stack, find the point where things went wrong, fix it and
craft a unit test to catch it in future on any platform.

When I'm in a stack trace from code I'm looking at for the first time,
it isn't always obvious what to look at.  The first step is trying
to capture the relevant data and forward it to the developer who knows
that code.

This got me thinking: could there be a way for any user to:

a) automatically take a stack trace and

b) automatically recreate the same stack on x86 with the same packages,
input files, etc

c) identify relevant differences in the stack, objects in memory, etc

For (b), it might involve using qemu to recreate whatever they were
doing or it could leverage a nearby x86 host.

If something like this already exists, I would be interested in testing it.

Regards,

Daniel