Re: Strange build failures in rawhide buildroot (cont'd) - glibc 2.33 dev snapshot?

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 09:14:46PM +0200, Fabio Valentini wrote:

> Sérgio, I have no idea what you're talking about here. Do you mean the
> new policy to wait with a rawhide compose until the first "branched"
> compose is successful and synced out? If I understand correctly, that
> "policy" is enforced by bodhi not allowing any builds into "branched"
> by default, and releng not launching any rawhide composes until a
> "branched" compose finishes.

Yep.

So, we have both branched and rawhide composes now so they will be back
to normal again.

The f33 branched composes (there have been two successfull so far), had
a issue with permissions and didn't sync out right. I manually synced
much of it and the rest should sync on the next compose tonight.

So now until 2020-08-25 both rawhide (f34) and branched (f33) use the
normal rawhide gating setup. On the 25th, branched changes to enable
updates-testing and we go into freeze, meaning only approved blockers or
freeze exceptions go into 'stable' for f33 until beta is approved.

kevin