Unannounced soname bump: libreport

A new build of libreport was done for all releases today by mfabik:

https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1592551
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1592550
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1592524
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1592531

This build changes the soname of libreport from libreport.so.0 to
libreport.so.1 (and indeed does introduce several API and ABI changes).

It was sent out as a 'stable' update for F31 and F32 (despite the
soname bump). None of libreport's dependencies - notably including abrt
- have been rebuilt for any release, AFAIK.

This means abrt is uninstallable in F33 and Rawhide build roots at
present and probably will break subsequent F33 and Rawhide composes
because there are probably release-blocking images with abrt in them. I
have filed negative karma on the F31 and F32 updates, which failed
openQA testing due to this issue.

It seems a new release of abrt has been made upstream, but at least one
commit *after* that release looks necessary for the latest libreport.
Additionally my first attempt to build the new release failed because
the tarball was missing a file:
https://github.com/abrt/abrt/issues/1519
I am continuing to try and get a successful abrt build, but if we can't
manage at least that, we will need to untag this build for F33 and
Rawhide.

Other dependencies are abrt-java-connector and reportd, which I haven't
looked into it detail yet.

Please remember to announce soname bumps ahead of time so this kind of
problem can be avoided. Thanks. Please also try and generally do a
better job of release engineering and co-ordination...:)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey