hundred percent cpu load

Current kernel: 5.7.12-200.fc32.x86_64
gnome desktop
PC: Thinkpad X280, intel core i7, 8th gen

After some time, usually hours, the following four tasks in top are
running at 100%:
sadc
kworker/6:1+events_freezable
dmesg
systemd-journal

sometimes there are only three of these at 100% but usually four, never
more.
I have not been able to come up with a sequence of steps to cause it.
At this point the only way to shut down is to use the power switch, it
will run forever in a normal shutdown as the timeout limits increase.
The next start up will always be strange:
Things will proceed apparently normally up to the login opportunity:
    If I check the upper right corner I will see that the wired and
wireless networks are both up.
    After I login the wireless will not be up and nothing I try will
bring it up.
There will also be notifications about "problems", up to 35 occurrences
of "system problem" and "kerneloops" none of which is "reportable"
This login process will have to be repeated probably twice before a
normal environment with wireless network operating.

This also occurred prior to the last one or two updates.

At this point I think I will do a clean install.
I have assumed that if this happened to others it would have appeared
here already, but just in case....

I have been using Fedora forever as a software system development platform
screen shot of "top" available if anyone wants it.

--
Roger Wells, P.E.
leidos