Re: Why No Spider Monkey in Elinks

Janina Sajka wrote:
Thanks for the cvs pointers. I'll checkout and build against this later
today.

Two steps we need to clarify before adding this:

1) Has anyone verified that elinks built against Extras js works as expected?
2) Is it possible to split js as a sub-package of Mozilla? I am guessing that it will require too much work to do like Gecko.

So if #1 is verified, we can take another step toward adding. There is also a question whether release engineering will accept it since we are very close to FC4test2 freeze on Wednesday.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx