[retitled] Fedora wiki and code tags

Richard Shaw <hobbes1069@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> So I wanted to document a ham radio related howto, so I decided that I
> would make it an extension of the Amateur Radio SIG wiki, and I've got an
> incomplete version created:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AmateurRadio/Howto/Pat
>
> How can a wiki not have some kind of <code> tag?
>
> Most other systems in Fedora support markdown, and I would be a fan of
> that.
>
> Thanks,
> Richard

Hi, there are two documents in the list footer ^ you may wish to
review.

The Fedora wiki didn't just appear magically one day: your colleagues in
Fedora put effort into standing it up and its maintainance, and some
have even worked on mediawiki itself.  Telling us that it "sucks" is not
courteous, polite, considerate, or respectful.  I've suggested a more
friendly subject in my reply.

Thanks,
--Robbie