Lots of FTBFS bugs filed for S390x "BuildrootError: Requested repo (1785390) is DELETED" / "rpm.error: error reading package header" errors

Hi All,

<grumpy mode>
I just noticed that a lot my packages got a FTBFS because of
failing to build on s390x. The first set of rebuilds failed with:

"BuildrootError: Requested repo (1785390) is DELETED"

The second set of rebuilds failed with:

"rpm.error: error reading package header"

errors.

The last error was also seen quite a bit during the F32 mass rebuid ...

I just checked 3 semi-random packages of the 9 FTBFS bugs filed
sofar, still at the later a only and I already got 9! And all 3
have this issue rather then being true FTBFS errors.

Now I can try to resubmit these, and resubmit again and resubmit
again, until they succeed as I did for a bunch of packages
(but not this much) during the previous mass-rebuild, but that
seems like a significant waste of mine and other contributors time.

With me Red Hat off and my Fedora contributor head on, I really
think we need to get these s390x build issues escalated. 99%
of the reasons to support s390x is because of a certain downstream
derivative of Fedora. If they care so much about this, they really
ought to fix these s30-x build issues, which seem to have been
plaguing us for at least a full cycle now (at least the second
problem mentioned above).

Alternatively, maybe we need to re-introduce secondary arches and
make s390x build failures non fatal? I dunno but IMHO we need to
do something continuing as usual with this is IMHO not a good
answer here.
</grumpy mode>

Regards,

Hans