Re: libcroco retired on Rawhide, breaking builds

On Mon, Aug 3, 2020 at 3:14 AM Elliott Sales de Andrade
<quantum.analyst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks. Out of my 84 FTBFS, 75% were due to this breakage. I've
> already re-submitted them and they've passed, but I suspect a
> reasonable number of the failures in the second pass might be related
> to this.
>
> Only 2 were related to the cmake change.

FWIW, I've been resubmitting koji builds for all FTBFS packages that
build locally (with mockbuild --enablerepo local) for the past few
days.
Almost 100 packages that failed due to transient buildroot issues
(broken gcc/annobin, broken gettext, broken binutils, etc.) were now
built successfully.
I'll continue to run my script until only real build issues are left
(and there's more than 1000 packages with CMake issues, so it won't be
much longer now).

Fabio