Re: Why lxd is not included in Fedora?

There is currently a quite recent version of LXD in copr (version 3.22 2020, https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/ganto/lxc3/). Work on version 4 is in progress. We use the copr version for about nearly 2 years on some of our machines without issues. It’s currently more or less a one man show and Ganto is doing a great job. There was a short discussion about adding it to Fedora (https://github.com/ganto/copr-lxc3/issues/14). Technically it doesn't seem to be such a difficult thing, but organizationally it's a matter of manpower. Maybe someone with knowledge in go can be found to assist?