Re: Orphaning a number of Lua-related packages

On Tuesday, July 14, 2020 1:05:33 PM MST Tim Niemueller wrote:
> Dear Fedora Community.
>
> Things have changed and I can no longer perform all maintainer duties. I
> have just orphaned several packages. I have given packages which had a
> co-maintainer to them (Thank you! Many already acted as primary
> maintainers for a while). If there is a package you care about or use
> please consider taking over maintainership.
>
> The packages are:
> https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/emacs-lua

If somebody could sponsor me to maintain emacs-lua, I'd like to ensure the
package remains alive and kicking for years to come. I've gone through the
review process with another package previously, and I can cite the bugzilla
ticket, if it's a requirement that I demonstrate an understanding of that
process.

--
John M. Harris, Jr.