Re: Ditch RPM in favor of DPKG

Its ok to have something that builds deb packages on Fedora, but in my opinion RPM is far more better then debian packages. Also the Dnf and yum package manager on Fedora are far more advanced than apt on Ubuntu and other Debian Based system.
I have been using fedora for over 2 years now and I have never faced the package installation issues that I faced with apt and dpkg, for whatever unknown reasons, may be some corruption of  package file, installation state Ubuntu's package manager gets erroneous to an unrecoverable state, and I being a normal desktop user wasn't able to restore the state, and had to reinstall the whole OS from scratch. dpkg/apt is good when it works, but when it breaks its unrecoverable. RPM , dnf/yum are more reliable.