Re: out of Koji disk space

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 20:05:07 +0200, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Perhaps a compromise could be to generate them for rawhide builds, but
> not stable releases and if someone needs to debug things ask them to use
> the rawhide one/debuginfo?

That is not useful, system debuginfos are there to catch bugs easily and also
to catch difficult to reproduce bugs.

If you need to change the build to troubleshoot it then you can already build
a real debug version - particularly to use -O0 -g (instead of -O2 -g as in
Fedora) and also to enable package-specific compile-time debugging options.

I agree, there is slightly easier to download a Rawhide build than to build it
yourself but in both cases you are out of luck for unreproducible bugs.

Jan