Soname bumps and rebuilds of math packages

I will update several of our math packages in the next couple of days,
once I finish doing test builds.  Multiple soname bumps are involved.
I will rebuild all affected packages.  This will be my first attempt
at building in a side tag.  Wish me luck!

The following will be updated, in "round" order:

Round 1:
- ecl: update to version 20.4.24, with an soname bump
- flint: update to version 2.6.0, with an soname bump
- libfplll: update to version 5.3.3, no soname bump but contains
backwards incompatible changes
- lrslib: update to version 071, with an soname bump
- memtailor: update to 20200526 git snapshot

Round 2:
- arb: update to version 2.18.1 (depends on flint)
- eclib: rebuild (depends on flint)
- gap-pkg-float: rebuild (depends on libfplll)
- linbox: rebuild (depends on flint and libfplll)
- mathic: update to 20200526 git snapshot (depends on memtailor)
- maxima: rebuild (depends on ecl)
- normaliz: update to version 3.8.6, no soname bump but contains
backwards incompatible changes (depends on flint)
- symbol: rebuild (depends on lrslib)

Round 3:
- mathicgb: update to 20200526 git snapshot (depends on mathic)

Round 4:
- Singular: rebuild without polymake support (depends on flint,
mathicgb, and normaliz)

Round 5:
- polymake: update to version 4.1 (depends on flint, lrslib, normaliz,
Singular, and sympol)

Round 6:
- Singular: rebuild with polymake support (depends on polymake)

Round 7:
- Macaulay2: rebuild (depends on libfplll, lrslib, normaliz, polymake,
and Singular): I have tried to build this package a couple of times
already in 2020, and it keeps failing on i386.  The failures are very
weird, suggesting memory corruption.  I'm not seeing the issue on any
other architecture, and my attempts to track it down have so far
failed to bear fruit.  If Rex Dieter, the maintainer of this package,
does not object, I just might ExcludeArch: %{ix86} for now until I can
figure out what's going on.
- pynac: rebuild (depends on flint and Singular)

Round 8:
- sagemath: update to version 9.1 (depends on every package above
except Macaulay2)

--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/