Re: Cleaning up comps packages in rawhide

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 05:46:11PM -0000, Ian McInerney wrote:
> I have been going through the packages listed in the comps file for rawhide (given in here https://pagure.io/fedora-comps) to clean it up and remove any packages that are currently not in any Fedora rawhide repos, and to update the architectures for packages that are only available on certain ones.
>
> A summary of the changes is below. If you see any issues with these changes, then I would suggest checking the package source, since this list is based on the current state of the repositories.

As Adam mentioned on the pr... this is possibly a little too correct.

ie, firefox might be excluding armv7 for a short time, but it's
indending to re-add it and with this they would have to re-add it here
also.

Not sure what the best way forward is here... I guess we could do this,
but note to people to adjust these special cases?

Or perhaps secondary arch folks know what the corner cases are and can
suggest changes?

kevin