Re: out of Koji disk space

On Wed, 1 Jul 2020 at 02:09, Jan Kratochvil <jan.kratochvil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have tried to enable debuginfo for Chromium but it cannot fit the disk.
> During local build it has 160GB (on x86_64) and Koji shows (moreover AFAIK
> shared for multiple builders):
>         https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/7099/46377099/hw_info.log
>         Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
>         /dev/vda2       138G   71G   67G  52% /
>
> Is there some way forward?
>
> In 2013:
>         https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2013-January/176673.html
>         Looking at space we have, we are just going to bump them all to 150 or
>         so. Hopefully that will keep us for a while.

In the end we have limited resources and you are running into those
limits. We can either have fewer builders with more disk space and a
long queue of builds or we can have more builders with smaller disk
space. We are especially limited during and after the move of hardware
because it takes a considerable amount of time to bring things back
up. People are going to have to be patient or find other ways to do
their work if that is not working. If this is not acceptable, please
bring it up with our management chain.

> Jan

Stephen J Smoogen.