Re: cxxtools-3.0 test suite fails on mock build, but works on local machine

On your local computer, are you using mock to build or just rpmbuild?

If you are using rpmbuild on your local computer that can be missing
dependencies for testing.
If not so, maybe the test need some network or something like that,
since I can't open koji now, I am unsure about this.

Martin Gansser <martin.gansser@xxxxxxxxx> 于2020年6月19日周五 下午5:09写道:

> Hi,
>
> I am currently working on an rpm package for the new version 3.0 of cxxtools, but the mock build [2] of the test suite fails on ervery
> platform.  On the other hand, the package for f32 and the test suite are built on the local computer. What could be the reason ?
>
> [1] https://martinkg.fedorapeople.org/Packages/cxxtools/cxxtools-3.0-1.fc32.src.rpm
> [2] https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=45864911
>
> Regards
> Martin
I am looking for someone to review my packages (RHBZ: 1846175,
1847451), and if possible sponsor me into packagers group.