How to follow multiple upstream bugs?

Hi Fedorans,

as translation coordinator, I have to track issues opened in many upstream project.

For example, our migration from Zanata to Weblate: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Move_to_Weblate

The issue I see: wiki isn't so convenient for this because it provides no automatic status retrieval from upstream bug trackers. It makes it expensive to update over time.

Do we have existing tools to do so? Even if it has to be run on my computer every once in a while it would be fine.

Maybe bugzilla allows this? If so, did someone documented it?

I can see many use-cases in localization activities, but the lack of tools means a huge update costs and prevents it.

Thanks for your help,

Jibecfed // Jean-Batpiste