Re: Fedora Jam switch to GNOME

Hello everyone,

After lengthy consideration, I have decided *not* to move Fedora Jam to
GNOME from Plasma for the time being. However, I'd appreciate a lot of
testing with pipewire on both Workstation and Jam, as would the pipewire
team.

Remember, the Jam packages can be installed regardless of desktop
environment by running "sudo dnf groupinstall 'Audio Production'". Also,
available in the repos is Studio Controls which does all of the tweaking
for Jack and real-time/lowlatency audio access automatically. This is
the upstreamed version of "Ubuntu Studio Controls". The only tweak it
does not make is adjusting swappiness to 10, which I have set as default
in Jam.

Thanks for all of the feedback!

-Erich
----