Re: Day one of the datacenter service migration

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 10:31 AM Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> The openshift apps move caused a outage for the elections app (both a
> short one while it was entirely down, and another short time when
> authentication wasn't yet working)

Doing a migration of the elections app in the middle of a voting period
sounds like very bad timing to me.

The project plan was well advertised and we have done our best to keep apps available and stable during a very difficult migration. Unfortunately the colo move had immovable deadlines and our primary concern is the Fedora release cycle and ensuring we don't cause disruption there.

Will the voting period be extended to compensate for the outage?

        Kevin Kofler

Leigh Griffin

Engineering Manager

Red Hat Waterford