Re: Removed packages

seth vidal wrote:
Yes, but the removal of cyrus-imapd leaves Fedora Core 4 without any
imap servers as uw-imapd was removed (thankfully) a long time ago.  I
know Red Hat purchased the old Netscape imap server, but one would think
they'd at least release it before pulling cyrus.  If it was pulled
intentionally, it's definitely something which should be moved to
Extras.

umm, no it doesn't.

fedora core still has dovecot.

and dovecot's a damn sight easier to setup that cyrus.

dovecot needs to be set up? Hmm... I just enabled the dovecot service and it worked without any configuration on my local machine... Perhaps I'm missing out on some wizardry functionality I didn't know one could configure. ;o)