Re: Bodhi: "how to install" is supposed to work?

Dne 02. 06. 20 v 9:32 Alessio napsal(a):
> In Bodhi there is a dnf command in the "How to install" section, in
> order to install the package to test. Something like:
>
> sudo dnf upgrade --enablerepo=updates-testing --advisory=FEDORA-2020-
> 81a3b3df7d
>
> Is it supposed to work? Because every time I tried it, it didn't work.

Could you please provide more details about "it didn't work". Reading
the rest of the thread, there were some valuable suggestions how to
improve Bodhi, but shouldn't we improve DNF instead? E.g. if there is
`--advisory` option specified on command line, it would provide the message:

~~~

"It takes some time to distribute updates. If the above command does
not install anything, please try again later. It should normally not
take longer than _____."

~~~

already suggested in other parts of this thread. Also DNF could be smart
enough to compare the state of Bodhi and mirrors (but I am not sure if
the `FEDORA-2020-81a3b3df7d` metadata are part of the repo or if the
Bodhi is already queried for them or not).

Vít